gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
15355 Posts in 944 Topics by 1713 Members - Latest Member: Pukuri Ripe April 20, 2014, 11:33:25 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Gensokyo.org  |  General Discussion  |  General Discussion  |  Advance Wars Touhou
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Advance Wars Touhou  (Read 3547 times)

WiseMan4227435

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Advance Wars Touhou
« on: July 10, 2010, 04:20:00 PM »
Just been playing an addicting game called "Advance Wars: Dual Strike" and thought about there being a game an Advance Wars game with Touhou characters.

Gabe Puratekuta

• Nameless Fairy
  • Ready? Let's go!!
    • View Profile
Re: Advance Wars Touhou
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 05:02:20 PM »
Awesome idea! Everything's better with Touhou :P

Mushyrulez

• View Profile
    • Mushyrulez's YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 08:11:38 PM »
If there's a game concept out there and you've heard of it, chances are there's a Touhou clone of it.

But yeah, that could be a nice idea. The main problem is that I think Advance Wars has a lot of ...people (and tanks and such) that one person controls; does that mean we'll have say 50 Chens running around? Or that we'll have 50 nameless fairies?

Troyead

• I want to have something here too :D
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 04:20:56 AM »
I think that wouldn't be the biggest problem , just look at Touhoumon or PatchCon.

Nitro-Powered Kappa

• Irashaimase, Kousa desu. Yoroshiku onegaishmasu
    • View Profile
    • Shifting Destiny Cafe
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 04:50:46 AM »
I'd definitely like to see touhou COs.

Reimu earns additional money from buildings, Marisa's troops have stronger firepower,etc.

WiseMan4227435

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 05:20:57 AM »
Another problem, if we ever did a story to it, would be whow to make the units look like the Black Hole army since it is mostly nothing, but killer robots.

Cirno or Merlin Prismriver's special could be something like Jugger and Flak's. They'd increase their chances that they'll do more damage, but also increase their chances they'll do a lot less.

Kanako's could be like Strum or Von Bolt's which is superior firepower and defense.

imthestrongest

• ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 01:25:01 PM »
Reimu earns additional money from buildings, Marisa's troops have stronger firepower,etc.

Sakuya has additional padded chest armor

err..

Anyway, the game would be awesome. I really did enjoy Advanced Wars, and I do agree on the part where Touhou makes everything awesome
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

ContractorZ

• Sukuna die Jaeger!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 01:40:35 PM »
I've never been a fan of Advance War, but neither had I been a fan of fighting or RTS games until I tried the Touhou renditions of them.  Still not a big RTS fan but I've invested in Street Fighter IV because of Touhou, so who knows?  I say go for it if it's not already out there.
"I don't have anything against you, but I can make up lots of reasons to attack you." -Parsee Mizuhashi

*Conqueror of Nazrim, WoW Tour '10!*

Mushyrulez

• View Profile
    • Mushyrulez's YouTube Channel
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 07:37:52 PM »
I think that wouldn't be the biggest problem , just look at Touhoumon or PatchCon.

PATCHCON JUST HAS SWARMS OF TOUHOU ATTACKING SWARMS OF OTHER TOUHOU IT'S NOT RIGHT

IT'S

JUST

NOT

RIGHT

Gensokyo.org  |  General Discussion  |  General Discussion  |  Advance Wars Touhou

gfxgfx
gfx gfx