gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
15360 Posts in 944 Topics by 1714 Members - Latest Member: lin April 24, 2014, 05:46:10 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Gensokyo.org  |  Touhou Discussion  |  Games  |  Touhoumon
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Touhoumon  (Read 16544 times)

somerndmguy

• Nameless Fairy
    • View Profile
Touhoumon
« on: March 22, 2009, 06:44:11 PM »
I'm shocked that there's no thread that exists for this yet.

Currently I'm really interested in this Pokémon Fire-Red hack which replaces sprites and movesets into Touhou characters, most of which have three levels of evolution.

Very cool.

The main problem I have right now is the lack of a decent English version that hasn't been removed yet. I keep googling and all I find is the particular link here. The problem is that the patches after 1.00 are locked by a password, and therefore I cannot get them upgraded to 1.53. It makes me sad.

Would any of you know where I can find the latest English version of Touhoumon?

And, why not, how do you guys like it? I personally find it very cool to have two of my favourite games combined into one. I think I'll have to buy a DS and catch up to the newest generations...

Sweetstime

• Nameless Fairy
    • View Profile
Re: Touhoumon
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 07:00:54 PM »
http://www.pooshlmer.com/wakaba/res/306388.html

The page will eventually delete, but newer iterations of the thread will, without doubt, be made. This page practically has everything regarding Touhoumon, ranging from official to non official patches for both English and Japanese Versions to various cheat codes and other miscellaneous tools and gadgets for playing Touhoumon (cheating is not recommended, as you will be harshly frowned upon). Well, have fun with it.

Fortevn

• Nameless Fairy
  • Yandere
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 06:49:46 PM »
I wonder how many version are there? I found those:
- Touhoumon : the very first one, from Pkm Fire Red.
- Touhoumon Emerald : hacked from Pkm Emerald, not really special
- Touhoumon Gensokyo : looks like it's from FR also, but they made a new map.
- Touhoumon Lunatic : from FR, map is slightly changed but it's freaking insane.
- Touhoumon God Mode : no idea if it's real or not, but looks kinda... unfair. Whoever made this may just want to buff his favourite girls.

And there is no 100% good english one yet. I'm playing Yui+Aqua work atm but it has something wrong, like Lunatic move just kills you, or you can't catch Eirin, Kaguya, Mokou and the game itself is quite easy.

child of lileth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 02:29:03 PM »
There are a bunch 100% English versions of the Fire Red hack. They got some of the newer ones translated, like the ones that have Final and Last versions of some characters. Most of the newer ones they translated even let you pick how your trainer is and which one will be your rival, but I think you have to get a separate version of the hack for each.

Fortevn

• Nameless Fairy
  • Yandere
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 06:47:23 AM »
I'm looking for the lastest version of Gensokyo, do you have any idea where can I grab it?

Gensokyo.org  |  Touhou Discussion  |  Games  |  Touhoumon

gfxgfx
gfx gfx